purely because he's one in a million
Manny has congenital factor XIII deficiency; Michigan, USA
The only recombinant therapy for
congenital factor XIII A-subunit deficiency
Tretten® helps prevent bleeds in people with congenital factor XIII A-subunit deficiency.
Learn more about starting your journey with Tretten® using these resources available from Novo Nordisk.
Product assistance program
Vanessa has congenital factor XIII deficiency; Ohio, USA
Novo Nordisk can help people get the treatment they want
People with congenital factor XIII A-subunit deficiency may be able to get help with treatment costs through the Novo Nordisk Hemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorder Product Assistance Program (PAP). Individuals may be eligible if they:
- Have been prescribed a Novo Nordisk factor product
- Are currently uninsured
- Have no options for alternate coverage
- Have a gap in coverage
Click here to download the PAP application.
Co-pay assistance program
Through the Novo Nordisk Co-pay Assistance Program, eligible patients receive up to $12,000 per year toward their co-pay for Novo Nordisk Hemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorder products. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have been prescribed a Novo Nordisk factor product
- Are currently privately/commercially insured
Click here to apply for co-pay insurance.
HCP resources for ordering Tretten®
Click here if you are a healthcare provider (HCP) interested in ordering Tretten®. This information is intended for use only by HCPs in the United States.
Patient support program
NovoSecureTM—personalized patient support for every step of life's journey
Through NovoSecureTM, people have access to personalized support specifically designed for and inspired by the bleeding disorders community, including:
- Insurance and educational support
- Resources to help keep people educated and healthy
- One-on-one access to a NovoSecure™ Specialist
Click here or call 1-844-NOVOSEC (1-844-668-6732) to learn more and enroll.
Novo Nordisk product usage is not an eligibility requirement of NovoSecure™.
Important Safety Information
Who should not use Tretten®?
- You should not use Tretten® if you have ever had allergic (hypersensitivity) reactions, including severe, whole body reaction (anaphylaxis) to Tretten® or any of the ingredients.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before Tretten® is given?
- Tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant, are breast feeding, or have a history of blood clots.
- Tell your healthcare provider and pharmacist about all of the medicines you take, including all prescription and non-prescription medicines such as over-the-counter medicines, supplements, or herbal remedies.
What are the possible side effects of Tretten®?
- Call your healthcare provider or go to the emergency department right away if you have any of the following symptoms after using Tretten®:
- Signs of allergic reaction, including shortness of breath, rash, itching (pruritus), redness of the skin (erythema), or fainting/dizziness.
- Signs of a blood clot including pain, swelling, warmth, redness, or a lump in your legs or arms, chest pain, or sudden severe headache and/or loss of consciousness or function.
- Unexpected bleeding.
- Other possible side effects may include pain in your arms or legs, headache, and pain at the injection site.
- These are not all the possible side effects of Tretten®. Tell your healthcare provider about any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
Indications and Usage
What is Tretten® (Coagulation Factor XIII A-Subunit [Recombinant])?
- Tretten® is an injectable medicine used to prevent bleeding in adults and children who have congenital Factor XIII (FXIII) A-subunit deficiency.
- Tretten® is not for use in patients with congenital Factor XIII B-subunit deficiency.
Please click here for Prescribing Information.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tretten® is a prescription medicine. Novo Nordisk provides patient assistance for those who qualify. Please call 1-844-Tretten (1-844-873-8836) to learn more about Novo Nordisk assistance programs.
Novo Nordisk Hemophilia & Rare Bleeding Disorders (RBD) Co-pay Assistance Program
Details of Offer, Including Restrictions on Eligibility and Other Limitations
With the Novo Nordisk Co-pay Assistance Program, you may receive up to $12,000 per year toward your co-pay for Novo Nordisk Hemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorder products.
You are eligible to apply for the Novo Nordisk Hemophilia & RBD Co-pay Assistance Program if you:
- Have hemophilia A and have been prescribed an appropriate Novo Nordisk factor treatment; OR
- Have congenital hemophilia A or B with an inhibitor, congenital FVII deficiency, Glanzmann’s thrombasthenia with refractoriness to platelet transfusions, or acquired hemophilia and have been prescribed an appropriate Novo Nordisk factor treatment; OR
- Have FXIII A-subunit deficiency and have been prescribed an appropriate Novo Nordisk factor treatment; AND
- Have private/commercial insurance only
Restrictions and Limitations: You are not eligible if prescriptions are paid by any state or federally funded programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TRICARE, or where prohibited by law. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed in full by any third party payor. Offer limited to 1 card per person. Offer void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited. Offer only good in the U.S.A. Eligibility is restricted to individuals; no clubs, groups, or organizations. This savings card is not transferable and is not insurance. When you use the Novo Nordisk Hemophilia & Rare Bleeding Disorders Co-pay Assistance Card, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, terms, and conditions and that you will comply with them.
Offer excludes full cash-paying customers. You must be enrolled in a commercial insurance plan.
How to use the Novo Nordisk Co-pay Card: You must present the card to the pharmacist along with your prescription to participate in this program. You are not eligible for these savings offers if prescriptions are paid by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TRICARE, or where prohibited by law. Each time you use this card, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, terms, and conditions and that you will comply with them. Please deduct the amount of the discount from any claim for reimbursement submitted to your insurance company or plan. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility or benefits, need a replacement card, or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call 1-844-NOVOSEC (1-844-668-6732) Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET.